By R. Glynn
Read Online or Download Women, Terrorism, and Trauma in Italian Culture (Italian and Italian American Studies) PDF
Best violence in society books
Attraverso una ricca analisi comparativa, il libro si interroga sui modi in cui in diversi contesti istituzionali europei si è cercato di regolare, a livello locale, le forme non-standard di occupazione, nell’intento di conciliare esigenze di flessibilità delle imprese e diritti di sicurezza dei lavoratori.
During this compelling and well timed publication, Larry Ray bargains a wide-ranging and built-in account of the various manifestations of violence in society. He examines violent behaviour and its meanings in modern tradition and all through background. Introducing the main theoretical debates, the ebook examines varied degrees of violence - interpersonal, institutional and collective - and diversified sorts of violence - akin to racist crime, homophobic crime and genocide.
An exposition and research of the improvement of propaganda, concentrating on how the improvement of radio remodeled the supply and impression of propaganda and ended in using radio to incite hatred and violence.
Addressing cultural representations of women's participation within the political violence and terrorism of the Italian anni di piombo ('years of lead', c. 1969-83), this booklet conceptualizes Italy's event of political violence in the course of these years as a kind of cultural and collective trauma.
- The Making of a Human Bomb: An Ethnography of Palestinian Resistance (The Cultures and Practice of Violence)
- Threat Assessment and Management Strategies: Identifying the Howlers and Hunters, Second Edition
- Changements dans la violence: Essai sur la bienveillance universelle et la peur (SCIENCE HUM) (French Edition)
- 41 Shots . . . and Counting: What Amadou Diallo's Story Teaches Us About Policing, Race, and Justice (Syracuse Studies on Peace and Conflict Resolution)
- Invisible Chains: Overcoming Coercive Control in Your Intimate Relationship
Extra info for Women, Terrorism, and Trauma in Italian Culture (Italian and Italian American Studies)
Women, Terrorism, and Trauma in Italian Culture (Italian and Italian American Studies) by R. Glynn