By Kerry Segrave
Read or Download Police Violence in America, 1869–1920: 256 Incidents Involving Death or Injury PDF
Similar violence in society books
Attraverso una ricca analisi comparativa, il libro si interroga sui modi in cui in diversi contesti istituzionali europei si è cercato di regolare, a livello locale, le forme non-standard di occupazione, nell’intento di conciliare esigenze di flessibilità delle imprese e diritti di sicurezza dei lavoratori.
During this compelling and well timed booklet, Larry Ray deals a wide-ranging and built-in account of the numerous manifestations of violence in society. He examines violent behaviour and its meanings in modern tradition and all through heritage. Introducing the foremost theoretical debates, the e-book examines diverse degrees of violence - interpersonal, institutional and collective - and assorted sorts of violence - comparable to racist crime, homophobic crime and genocide.
An exposition and research of the advance of propaganda, concentrating on how the improvement of radio remodeled the supply and impression of propaganda and resulted in using radio to incite hatred and violence.
Addressing cultural representations of women's participation within the political violence and terrorism of the Italian anni di piombo ('years of lead', c. 1969-83), this publication conceptualizes Italy's adventure of political violence in the course of these years as a kind of cultural and collective trauma.
- The Geography of Ethnic Violence: Identity, Interests, and the Indivisibility of Territory
- Ethnicity and Violence: The Case of Radical Basque Nationalism (Routledge/Canada Blanch Studies on Contemporary Spain)
- Riots and After in Mumbai: Chronicles of Truth and Reconciliation
- Alcohol and Violence: The Nature of the Relationship and the Promise of Prevention
- Gender Inclusive: Essays on violence, men, and feminist international relations (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
Extra resources for Police Violence in America, 1869–1920: 256 Incidents Involving Death or Injury
Police Violence in America, 1869–1920: 256 Incidents Involving Death or Injury by Kerry Segrave