By Octave Levenspiel
The 3rd variation of Engineering move and warmth Exchange is the main functional textbook to be had at the layout of warmth move and gear. This e-book is a superb creation to real-world functions for complicated undergraduates and an essential reference for execs. The ebook contains complete chapters at the differing types and classifications of fluids, find out how to study fluids, and the place a selected fluid matches right into a broader photo. This e-book contains a number of a large choice of difficulties and options – a few whimsical and others without delay from commercial applications.
- Numerous sensible examples of warmth transfer
- Different from different introductory books on fluids
- Clearly written, basic to appreciate, written for college students to soak up fabric quickly
- Discusses non-Newtonian in addition to Newtonian fluids
- Covers the total box concisely
- Solutions guide with labored examples and recommendations provided
Read Online or Download Engineering Flow and Heat Exchange PDF
Similar dynamics books
An creation to Dynamic Meteorology, Fourth version provides a cogent rationalization of the basics of meteorology, and explains hurricane dynamics for weather-oriented meteorologists. This revised version positive factors up to date remedies on weather dynamics, tropical meteorology, heart surroundings dynamics, and numerical prediction.
Written for chemical, mechanical, and aerospace engineering scholars taking classes on warmth and mass move, this textbook provides the fundamentals and proceeds to the mandatory idea and its software facets. significant themes coated contain conduction, convection, radiation, boiling, warmth exchangers, and mass move and are defined in an in depth, to-the-point demeanour.
Thermophysics: purposes to Thermal layout of Spacecraft is a suite of technical papers offered on the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics's seventh Aerospace Sciences assembly, hung on January 20-22, 1969, in long island and 4th Thermophysics convention, hung on June 16-18, 1969, in San Francisco, California.
Dieses Werk ist ein bewährter Lehrbuch-Klassiker im Bereich der Technischen Chemie. Als vollständige Einführung in das Fachgebiet der Chemischen Reaktionstechnik unterstützt es in idealer Weise sowohl das akademische Studium als auch die industrielle Praxis. Das vorliegende Lehrbuch ist für Ingenieure wie für Chemiker gleichermaßen geeignet.
- Thermodynamics For Dummies
- Liquid-Liquid and Solid-Liquid Extractors
- Multiphase Flows with Droplets and Particles, Second Edition
- Equilibrium and Non-Equilibrium Statistical Thermodynamics
- The Finite Element Method for Fluid Dynamics
Additional info for Engineering Flow and Heat Exchange
Engineering Flow and Heat Exchange by Octave Levenspiel