By John Forester
Read Online or Download Dealing with Differences: Dramas of Mediating Public Disputes PDF
Best violence in society books
Attraverso una ricca analisi comparativa, il libro si interroga sui modi in cui in diversi contesti istituzionali europei si è cercato di regolare, a livello locale, le forme non-standard di occupazione, nell’intento di conciliare esigenze di flessibilità delle imprese e diritti di sicurezza dei lavoratori.
During this compelling and well timed e-book, Larry Ray bargains a wide-ranging and built-in account of the various manifestations of violence in society. He examines violent behaviour and its meanings in modern tradition and all through heritage. Introducing the foremost theoretical debates, the publication examines diversified degrees of violence - interpersonal, institutional and collective - and diverse kinds of violence - comparable to racist crime, homophobic crime and genocide.
An exposition and research of the advance of propaganda, concentrating on how the improvement of radio remodeled the supply and effect of propaganda and ended in using radio to incite hatred and violence.
Addressing cultural representations of women's participation within the political violence and terrorism of the Italian anni di piombo ('years of lead', c. 1969-83), this booklet conceptualizes Italy's event of political violence in the course of these years as a kind of cultural and collective trauma.
- Screening Violence (Rutgers Depth of Field Series)
- Victimology: The Essentials
- Surviving Field Research: Working in Violent and Difficult Situations
- Postmortem Fingerprinting and Unidentified Human Remains (Forensic Studies for Criminal Justice)
- Overcoming Conflicting Loyalties: Intimate Partner Violence, Community Resources, and Faith
- Beyond Neutrality: Confronting the Crisis in Conflict Resolution
Additional info for Dealing with Differences: Dramas of Mediating Public Disputes
Dealing with Differences: Dramas of Mediating Public Disputes by John Forester