By Jean-Paul Duroudier
Crystallization and Crystallizers, a part of the business gear for Chemical Engineering set, defines tips to practice the choice and calculation of kit wanted within the simple operations of approach engineering, delivering trustworthy and easy tools, with this quantity offering a entire specialize in crystallization and crystallizers.
Throughout those concise and easy-to-use books, the writer makes use of his mammoth useful event and precision wisdom of worldwide examine to offer an in-depth learn of a number of features in the box of chemical engineering.
- The formation of crystals (or nucleation) is studied in its theoretical and useful details
- The writer additionally offers tools wanted for knowing the apparatus utilized in utilized thermodynamics
- The chapters are complemented with appendices which supply additional info in addition to any linked references
Read Online or Download Crystallization and Crystallizers PDF
Best dynamics books
An advent to Dynamic Meteorology, Fourth version provides a cogent clarification of the basics of meteorology, and explains hurricane dynamics for weather-oriented meteorologists. This revised version positive factors up-to-date remedies on weather dynamics, tropical meteorology, center surroundings dynamics, and numerical prediction.
Written for chemical, mechanical, and aerospace engineering scholars taking classes on warmth and mass move, this textbook provides the fundamentals and proceeds to the necessary conception and its software elements. significant themes lined comprise conduction, convection, radiation, boiling, warmth exchangers, and mass move and are defined in a close, to-the-point demeanour.
Thermophysics: functions to Thermal layout of Spacecraft is a suite of technical papers awarded on the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics's seventh Aerospace Sciences assembly, hung on January 20-22, 1969, in long island and 4th Thermophysics convention, hung on June 16-18, 1969, in San Francisco, California.
Dieses Werk ist ein bewährter Lehrbuch-Klassiker im Bereich der Technischen Chemie. Als vollständige Einführung in das Fachgebiet der Chemischen Reaktionstechnik unterstützt es in idealer Weise sowohl das akademische Studium als auch die industrielle Praxis. Das vorliegende Lehrbuch ist für Ingenieure wie für Chemiker gleichermaßen geeignet.
- Discrete Inverse and State Estimation Problems: With Geophysical Fluid Applications
- Dynamics of Liquid Solidification: Thermal Resistance of Contact Layer (Mathematical Engineering)
- Statistical Thermodynamics for Beginners
- Modeling Ships and Space Craft: The Science and Art of Mastering the Oceans and Sky
Extra resources for Crystallization and Crystallizers
Crystallization and Crystallizers by Jean-Paul Duroudier