By Wen Lu,Jong-Beom Baek,Liming Dai
With the proliferation of digital units, the area might want to double its power provide by means of 2050. This e-book addresses this problem and discusses synthesis and characterization of carbon nanomaterials for strength conversion and storage.
- Addresses one of many best demanding situations dealing with society this day as we steer clear of dwindling provides of fossil fuels and a emerging desire for electrical energy as a result proliferation of digital products
- Promotes using carbon nanomaterials for strength applications
- Systematic insurance: synthesis, characterization, and a wide range of carbon nanomaterials are described
- Detailed descriptions of sunlight cells, electrodes, thermoelectrics, supercapacitors, and lithium-ion-based storage
- Discusses specified structure required for strength garage together with hydrogen, methane, etc.
Read or Download Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Energy Systems: Advances in Materials Synthesis and Device Applications PDF
Best nanotechnology & mems books
To thrive in a global the place networks of businesses more and more compete with different networks, managers can now not concentration exclusively on excellence in making plans and execution. within the Spider’s process, best company advisor Amit S. Mukherjee presents the instruments you must experience and reply to unforeseen occasions.
The 1st to supply systematically equipped details on all 3 very important elements of man-made receptor layout, this ebook brings jointly wisdom on a really scorching and multidisciplinary box of analysis. robust emphasis is put on the technique for locating synthetic receptors, with either definitions for chemosensitivity in addition to experimental setups provided.
Advances in Quantum equipment and functions in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology contains peer-reviewed contributions according to rigorously chosen displays given on the seventeenth overseas Workshop on Quantum platforms in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. New traits and cutting-edge advancements within the quantum conception of atomic and molecular platforms, and condensed topic (including organic platforms and nanostructures) are defined via lecturers of foreign contrast.
Starting with a common assessment of nanocomposites, Bionanocomposites: Integrating organic methods for Bio-inspired Nanotechnologies info the structures on hand in nature (nucleic acids, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids) that may be built-in inside appropriate inorganic matrices for particular functions.
- Semiconductor-On-Insulator Materials for Nanoelectronics Applications (Engineering Materials)
- Bioinspired Approaches for Human-Centric Technologies
- Nanotechnology: Understanding Small Systems (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- Science and Engineering of Droplets:: Fundamentals and Applications (Materials and Processing Technology)
- Colloid and Surface Chemistry: A Laboratory Guide for Exploration of the Nano World
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Through Nanotechnology (Green Energy and Technology)
Extra resources for Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Energy Systems: Advances in Materials Synthesis and Device Applications
Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Energy Systems: Advances in Materials Synthesis and Device Applications by Wen Lu,Jong-Beom Baek,Liming Dai