By Bettina Schmidt,Ingo Schroeder
Read Online or Download Anthropology of Violence and Conflict (European Association of Social Anthropologists) PDF
Similar violence in society books
Attraverso una ricca analisi comparativa, il libro si interroga sui modi in cui in diversi contesti istituzionali europei si è cercato di regolare, a livello locale, le forme non-standard di occupazione, nell’intento di conciliare esigenze di flessibilità delle imprese e diritti di sicurezza dei lavoratori.
During this compelling and well timed e-book, Larry Ray deals a wide-ranging and built-in account of the various manifestations of violence in society. He examines violent behaviour and its meanings in modern tradition and all through heritage. Introducing the foremost theoretical debates, the ebook examines assorted degrees of violence - interpersonal, institutional and collective - and assorted varieties of violence - corresponding to racist crime, homophobic crime and genocide.
An exposition and research of the advance of propaganda, targeting how the improvement of radio remodeled the supply and effect of propaganda and resulted in using radio to incite hatred and violence.
Addressing cultural representations of women's participation within the political violence and terrorism of the Italian anni di piombo ('years of lead', c. 1969-83), this publication conceptualizes Italy's event of political violence in the course of these years as a sort of cultural and collective trauma.
- Why "Good Kids" Turn Into Deadly Terrorists: Deconstructing the Accused Boston Marathon Bombers and Others Like Them: Deconstructing the Accused Boston Marathon Bombers and Others Like Them
- Theatres Of Violence: Massacre, Mass Killing and Atrocity throughout History (War and Genocide)
- Horizontal Inequalities and Conflict: Understanding Group Violence in Multiethnic Societies (Conflict, Inequality and Ethnicity)
- The Fear that Stalks: Gender-based Violence in Public Spaces
- Toleration in Political Conflict
Additional resources for Anthropology of Violence and Conflict (European Association of Social Anthropologists)
Anthropology of Violence and Conflict (European Association of Social Anthropologists) by Bettina Schmidt,Ingo Schroeder